According to the Idaho State Bar website “when dealing with most legal issues, an ounce of prevention is worth many dollars and anxious hours of cure”. The ISB website also advises that once you have determined you need professional help, to get it promptly because a lawyer can do the most good for you if you are in touch with him or her early in the process. If you are unsure whether or not your situation requires a lawyer, the attorneys at Baker & Harris Law can help you determine the proper course of action and explain alternative options.
• You are planning to divorce.
• You are planning to purchase a home or other real property.
• You are being sued.
• You are planning on adopting a child.
• You have been arrested or charged with a serious criminal or traffic offense.
• You have been involved in an accident resulting in personal injury or property damage.
• You have been injured at work.
• You wish to file for bankruptcy.
• You are starting, selling, or closing down a business.
• You anticipate having property to distribute and/or minor children to provide for upon your death
Because the law is so complex, many lawyers limit their practice to one or two areas such as divorce, wills and estates, personal injury, or real estate. In Idaho, some lawyers are designated as “specialists” in specific areas of practice. The more complicated or contested your case, the more important it is to hire a lawyer with proven experience in that field.
Attorneys at Baker & Harris Law specialize in many aspects of the law including, but not limited to, business law, family law, personal injury and workmans compensation.
If you need a lawyer, don’t wait! Contact Baker & Harris Law today at 208-785-2310. The law office of Baker & Harris is located in Blackfoot, Idaho.