If you are injured at work, you need to hire an experienced workman’s compensation attorney to advise you of your rights.
Under Idaho law all employers are required to provide workman’s compensation benefits to employees who sustain injuries or occupational diseases while working. Workman’s compensation benefits include the following:
- Payment of medical expenses
- Wage replacement payments while an injured worker is recovering
(usually 67% of worker’s average wage)
- Compensation for permanent impairments
- Compensation for loss of earning capacity
- Lifetime disability payments for workers who are totally and permanently disabled
Injured workers are working against a stacked deck. Unfortunately, they are required to establish that his/her work injury caused the injury in question. Persons who have been injured at work or have acquired diseases because of the nature of their work or work environment, should consult with an attorney.
Mr. Jonathan Harris offers free consultations to persons who want to discuss their workman’s compensation claims.